and moved off of tahoe

| | Comments (0)
Tahoe has problems, the worst of which are 32-on-64 problems, but it's also not mirrored, so I'm trying to move everything off of it.  Tonight I moved the main webserver and the movable type server (which is called, for historical reasons.   our mediawiki server is  I re-ip'd both, and both are running on both old and new servers until DNS finishes updating.  I moved http to a brand new 64-bit image on boar at  it should be much more reliable.  I moved wiki to Coloma, a native i386-PAE box hosted at rippleweb in Sacramento. 

Customers on tahoe are encouraged to move to new servers;

Leave a comment