Xen Virtual Private Servers.
- Simple plans
- No overage charges
- SSH based management and serial console
- Any OS that supports Xen PV drivers should work well. This includes almost all Linux distributions, but contact us if you aren't sure. We will pre-install CentOS, Debian, Fedora, or Ubuntu. There are also pre-downloaded netboot installers available for those Linux distributions and for NetBSD.
- Boot from the virtual hard disk with an HVM VPS, or pv-grub or grub2 for a PV VPS
- Rescue options: Debian Jessie Live image with SSH server or NetBSD netboot installer
- One static IPv6 address automatically configured, IPv6 /64 subnet available for free upon request
- One static IPv4 address automatically configured, extra IPv4 IPs can be ordered
- Bitcoin, paypal, and check accepted